Oh Happy Day: Creating a Culture of Employee Engagement *Approved for Business credit.* July 12, 2019 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Oh Happy Day: Creating a Culture of Employee Engagement
*Approved for Business credit.*
July 12, 2019
1 p.m. – 2 p.m. CST
Poor employee engagement costs U.S. companies $500B a year (Gallup). High turnover takes it’s own toll on company performance. According to PwC’s Annual Global CEO Survey, 93% of CEO’s recognize they need to change their talent strategy, but 63% of them haven’t taken the first step toward change. They are paralyzed and simply don’t know where to start.
Like any organizational strategic initiative, driving change with our talent strategy starts with determining the company’s desired destination!
In this webinar attendee’s will:
- Walk through an overview of the current (and future) challenges in our “World of Work” that are driving high turnover and poor engagement
- Consider the financial impact/ROI of these turnover and engagement challenges
- Review the best practices of companies who seeing different results, with low turnover and high engagement
- Look at ways to develop a Strategic People Plan they can incorporate in their organization
- Understand the negative financial impact poor engagement and high turnover is having on their organization, and the potential ROI from improvement.
- Learn proven strategies that improve engagement as we recruit, select, onboard and manage our teams.
- See how to incorporate a people strategy into the organizations strategic plan.
I have been amazingly blessed to have served as a founding partner of Novotus for 14 years. Novotus is the leading mid-market RPO provider, evidenced by numerous industry awards – including the number 1 spot on HRO Today’s Bakers Dozen mid-market RPO ranking for 2 of the last 3 years. In 2016 Novotus became part of the Orion International family. The company was built on, and still maintains, a commitment to providing successful recruiting outcomes on every assignment. Novotus continues to be my recruiting partner and I would love to introduce you to Cory, Dave and the team if you need recruiting support!
After more than 20 years of company ownership, today my days are spent with business owners and company leaders working to solve business problems. I work with Elizabeth Ledoux and the team at vNacelle to help entrepreneurs grow themselves, their management teams, and their companies in a variety of ways – from family business ownership transitions to executive coaching. Every assignment looks different – the common denominator is we help people change so they can get where they want to go faster.
I am also excited to launch a new venture – BizMultiplier. BizMultiplier provides tools and solutions to drive business growth and employee engagement.
Click here to register.
Approved for certification credit by SHRM and HRCI.
*Will also be available for on-demand after the Live webinar.
(Friday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm