Replace Liability with Credibility Michael J Mirarchi Returning Favorite! Even if you win an employment-related lawsuit, you lose! The
Replace Liability with Credibility
Michael J Mirarchi
Returning Favorite! Even if you win an employment-related lawsuit, you lose! The cost and loss to your employer – not just in legal fees but in management time, employee morale and public relations – can be significant. As a human resource professional, you are in a unique position to help your organization avoid these problems.
This fast-paced, highly interactive program provides situation-specific advice for handling the significant HR challenges that you experience on the job. You’ll learn:
- How to educate and support your management team through effective and ethical employee relations practices that minimize employer and personal liability
- Scripted responses to use in sensitive situations and to prevent past events from being used to support future legal claims
- How to avoid senior managers saying to you, “You should have anticipated this” after an avoidable legal claim
Litigation-free leadership is a by-product of positive employee relations. In this two-day dynamic program specifically designed for human resource professionals, an extensive array of employee relations scenarios will be covered, including:
Best practices for handling:
- personality and attitude problems
- corrective action and discharge
- potential & actual sexual harassment
- generalized disparaging comments
- previously unaddressed misbehavior
- serious on- & off-the-job misconduct
And how to respond to:
- concerns about job security
- discriminatory comments
- personal hygiene complaints
- requests for job accommodations
- threats of violence and bullying
- disclosures of medical conditions
You will walk away with increased confidence in handling sensitive employee relations situations that, while difficult and uncomfortable, must be addressed carefully to prevent employee morale and legal problems.
Click here to learn more and to register.
The seminar is approved for 14 (7 per day) HR (General) HRCI recertification credit hours per day toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR through the HR Certification Institute.
27 (Wednesday) 8:30 am - 28 (Thursday) 5:00 pm
5001 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy #800, Dallas, TX 75244