The South Texas Human Resources Symposium (STXHRS) is the leading educational event for Human Resource Professionals in the Central and South Texas areas. Symposium participants represent the full spectrum of
The South Texas Human Resources Symposium (STXHRS) is the leading educational event for Human Resource Professionals in the Central and South Texas areas. Symposium participants represent the full spectrum of HR disciplines and experience – they work for small organizations and Fortune 100 companies. They represent public, private and governmental sectors, including for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. Click here to visit the STXHRS Website!
Why you and your team should attend
- It’s a great value! Compare our pricing to other regional HR conferences!
- Professional Development – More than 30 concurrent sessions presented by experienced speakers who are industry leaders, attorneys, and HR professionals.
- Hot Topics – Topics will include those at the top of the HR radar screen and will keep you informed on issues vital to your organization.
- Expand your network by attending our networking events, conference sessions and keynote sessions.
- More than 40 companies will be on hand in the exhibit hall to offer their latest products and services.
- Earn recertification credits that may be counted toward PHR/SPHR/GPHR recertification from the HR Certification Institute And Professional Development Credit (PDC) toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification from SHRM
This year’s symposium will present you with many opportunities to network with others who share your passion for this great profession, while providing many opportunities to strengthen your HR education and experience.
february 9 (Thursday) - 10 (Friday) CST