Dear Chapter President,
The Texas State Council is pleased to send you the tools and resources to use our business outreach program, ‘HR 2 You’. HR 2 You is intended for an individual or group of individuals to use to identify, solicit and present speaking opportunities to business leaders outside the HR community.
Why use HR 2 You in your community :
- Build credibility and visibility for the Chapter, introducing or increasing awareness of the group.
- Enhance relationships with business community
- Enlighten, educate and promote the HR profession, thus supporting your Chapter members
- Opportunities for Chapter members to build their presentation skills and represent the Chapter
- Increase member commitment and engagement in the Chapter
Business owners & leaders, C-suite executives…anyone who can benefit from understanding what a top performing HR professional and HR department look like, and how they can greatly impact an organization. [see attached “Ideas of potential audiences”]
Any HR professional affiliated with a TexasSHRM chapter/SHRM leadership who has demonstrated the presentation skills needed to effectively represent TexasSHRM.
What are the contents of the ToolKit?
- Communication templates—letter, Voicemail and Email to solicit opportunities
- Session overview to share with potential speaking opportunities
- Ideas of potential audiences
- Presentation slides and scripts, for presentations ranging in length from 15 minutes to 45 minutes
For more information, contact Dena Culpepper, email@example.com or 214.354.8740