Place of Business: The Austin Board of REALTORS
Job Location: Austin, Texas
The Human Resource Director oversees the strategic direction, planning, coordination, administration, and evaluation of the human resources function at ABoR. The Director is responsible for developing and ensuring effective implementation of plans, systems, policies and processes for workforce planning, talent acquisition, talent development, employee engagement, onboarding, orientation, legal compliance and recordkeeping, employee relations, compensation, and benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; including other duties may be assigned.
- Directs the development and administration of company-wide human resources policies and practices in accordance with ABOR objectives and state and federal legal requirements.
- Identify needs of employee base and implement programs and initiatives that support a healthy organization culture.
- Ensures all virtual in-person, and hybrid curriculum, required all-hands meetings, training and staff development days are coordinated, organized, and executed, including logistics of hosting, room reservations, IT needs, staff registration, set up and break down.
- Coordinate, schedule, and provide support for ABoR leaders when engaging in the hiring process, discipline process, and the performance evaluation process.
- Provide customer support to internal stakeholders via all communication channels.
- Advises and assists senior management on human resources management issues.
- Keep up with all industry changes and trends as it relates to important information for employees to know (COVID protocols to sexual harassment training).
- Oversees employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, interpretation of policies, new employee onboarding and orientation, and employee recognition programs.
- Reviews and analyzes wage and salary reports and data to establish competitive compensation plans.
- Liaison for Diversity and Equity Committee
- Oversees management of controversial and sensitive staff issues.
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work for high school intern program.
- Manage fast-paced environment and industry changes with ease and proactively disseminates information to employees as needed.
- Administer all transactions and processes in ADP Workforce Now.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, plus 5+ years of experience
Certificates and Licenses:
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, use of the internet and the ability to learn specialized software abilities. Prefer experience with administration of ADP Worforce Now and Payscale.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) certification is a plus, but not required.
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 based on experience
Click here to apply.