Place of Business:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
Fort Worth, TX or Farmington Hills, MI
Who is Mercedes-Benz Financial Services?
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, part of the global company Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG is the captive financing and mobility solutions company of the global luxury automobile manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz AG. We offer a comprehensive range of automotive financial and insurance products that make it easy for our customers to drive their dream Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
Why work at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services?
Working at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is more than a job – it’s an opportunity to join an innovative team where you are valued for your contributions. As an employee, you will experience career development in a positive, employee-centric environment. We’re a global company that not only offers best-in-class products to our customers but also best-in-class benefits to our employees. Our employees experience a comfortable, friendly environment and relaxed, inclusive culture.
When working at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, you will enjoy a comprehensive and amenity-rich benefits package offering something for every employee at each stage of their life.
As a new employee, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of the following benefits that go beyond – beginning day one:
- Get Rewarded! Competitive salary plus an annual bonus based on company performance and/or personal yearly performance
- Need a vacation? How about just some time for YOU! In addition to our vacation time, you’ll receive eight (8) additional corporate holidays and six (6) Personal days, which will allow you to celebrate religious holidays or escape to the spa! Designed to be flexible, we let you decide which days are most important to you!
- Ride in Style - All employees are eligible to participate in the Mercedes-Benz Employee Lease Program
- We want you to be healthy! Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance, employer-paid short and long term disability plus on-site exercise facilities
- Is your family growing? Enjoy generous paid Family Leave Programs - Six Weeks for New Parents; Two Days for New Grandparents; as well as Adoption Expense Reimbursement Programs - up to $12k per child
- \Want to go back to school? Tuition Assistance Scholar Program - receive up to $5,250/year in vouchers to complete business-related coursework
Responsible for managing full range of compensation & benefit programs including implementation and administration for the Americas market (United States, Canada, Mexico). Ensure compliance with federal laws and corporate policies and processes. Liaise with brand partner's benefits and payroll teams as well as global compensation and shared services teams. Support of programs outside of USA is of general nature.
- Implement global and local compensation programs as directed by compensation guidelines to include variable compensation and merit programs for the Americas market. Provide guidance in compensation topics such as job evaluation, salary offers, compensation plans and policies and compensation programs with support of market surveys. Complete annual merit planning with review of plans and notifications; recommend merit fund increase. (30%)
- Manage savings plans; administer non-qualified deferred compensation plan, retirement program in USA and support healthcare and other benefit programs. Includes tracking of participation rates, providing input and review of Total Compensation Statements and facilitate the annual benefits enrollment process. Support Marketing & Communications for all benefit and compensation programs. Investigate opportunities to enhance programs and processes. (30%)
- Ensure compliance with federal laws regarding company contributions, audits and filing requirements as well as adherence to organizational/program guidelines. Responsible for data integrity, ensuring accurate & timely deposits and eligibility. (15%)
- Provide general direction and oversight of Compensation and Benefits Administrator including task delegation and completion. (15%)
- Support compensation and benefit programs in the region where required, including committee meetings. Provide expertise and recommendations regarding retirement savings programs, compensation and benefits initiatives. Work with vendors and ensure that service delivery and cost standards are met. Review vendor performance regularly. (10%)
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. at the time of application. Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
This position can be seated in Farmington Hills, MI or Fort Worth, TX.
This position requires a minimum of 5 years of overall work experience.
Preferred experience includes:
- Business (General) - 3 years of experience
- Human Resources - 5 years of experience
- Vendor Management - 2 years of experience
High School Diploma/(GED) is required, Bachelor's Degree is preferred. Recommended majors include:
- Human Resource Management
- Business Administration
- Public Relations
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefit programs
- Understanding of benefit program legal requirements (filings, benefit program structure, etc.)
- HR Business Partner/HR Generalist experience preferred; Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) certification preferred
- SPHR certification preferred
- Analytical Skills- Ability to Collect data and establish facts and identify trends and variances
- Ability to Integrate information from a variety of sources with varied levels of complexity
- Ability to Review and interpret and evaluate statistical information
- PC Skills- Microsoft Office
- Project Management Skills- Project Leader
- Team Member
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with all employee levels
- Ability to connect responsibilities with department and company strategy
- Compensation and Benefits Analyst/Administration
Sign On Bonus Statement:
In addition to your base salary, you will also receive a one-time signing bonus of $7,000, one half of which will be paid upon receipt of your first paycheck and the second half will be paid the pay period following six (6) months of active service. Should your employment with Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC terminate for any reason other than death or disability, within 2 years from your first day of work, you agree to repay the signing bonus received prior to your date of termination. You voluntarily authorize Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC to deduct from your wages and any other monies Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC may owe you to recover all or part of the signing bonus.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services offers competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and a full suite of benefits including 401(K) with match, generous vacation and personal time, a Mercedes-Benz car program as well as flexible work arrangements.
Click here to apply.