Place of Business: The Boeing Company
Boeing Global Services (BGS) Human Resources (HR) organization is currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to lead HR initiatives supporting the BGS Supply Chain function located in Dallas, TX.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, inclusive HR team at Boeing. By partnering with senior executives, managers, and employees, you will have a critical role in driving business value, a best-in-class employee experience and effective delivery of HR programs, services and support. This role will be primarily on site at our DFW distribution location interfacing with employees and managers in person and virtually.
The position requires strategic thinking, strong written and oral communication skills, talent management experience, collaboration, employee relations, independent judgment and the ability to influence others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead key HR initiatives and partner with leadership to design and implement workforce strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Collaborate with managers/employees to drive the development of people strategies, action plans and metrics to assess progress/impact
- Accountable for the quality and delivery of HR products and services by engaging other HR resources as appropriate; influencing process improvement by working with others; utilizing conflict resolution techniques, and making the necessary changes to mitigate risk and ensure employee perspectives are considered
- Coach all employee levels including management and executive leaders on behaviors and techniques to achieve leadership excellence and culture to performance outcomes
- Conduct employee investigations, track and monitor case activities
- Deploy and administer HR programs, policies, practices and processes
- Develop integrated HR initiatives and solutions to advance organizational objectives
- Contribute to the development of a culture of equity, diversity & inclusion where employee experience is at the center of HR service delivery
- Track and analyze staffing and diversity strategy performance and develop corrective solutions
- Utilize HR metrics and people data to drive solutions based on trends and understand effectiveness of support provided
- The effective candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Leadership skills and a passion for creating trustworthy relationships
- Development of individuals/ teams to succeed toward their goals
- Application of coaching with individuals/ teams and facilitative leadership
- Develop strong customer relationships including influencing leaders to demonstrate Boeing values
- Effective conflict resolution and employee relations
- Awareness of HR strategies, policies, processes, employment law and industry trends
- Capability to develop solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation ensuring alignment to organization objectives and consistently approaches assignments with flexibility, creativity and a positive attitude
Click here to Apply