Place of Business:
Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
Goodyear Proving Grounds Texas (GPG*T) is responsible for the evaluation of Goodyear products - Assuring compliance with the highest performance standards. GPG*T supports product development work occurring in two Goodyear Innovation Centers (Akron, Ohio [GIC*A]/Luxembourg [GIC*L]) and two Goodyear Development Centers (Hanau, Germany and Pulandian, China).
The Human Resources Manager for GPG*T will drive key Human Resource (HR) processes, programs and initiatives in support of the overall objectives of the Global Technology organization. The position will be responsible for partnering with the GPG*T Leadership Team, Global Technology HR team and HR Centers of Excellence to drive world-class HR strategies and systems around recruiting/selection, training, organizational development, change management, performance management, diversity/inclusion, workforce planning, talent reviews and succession planning, while maintaining positive associate relations and strong engagement. The incumbent will seek to promote Global Technology's vision, mission and values at the San Angelo site - Building/Sustaining a collaborative and engaged work environment. He/She will have responsibility for managing initiatives aimed at enhancing the associate experience (in support of our drive to become a high-performance organization). This role will serve as the owner of key centralized Global Technology processes/platforms, while coordinating special projects (cyclical HR activities/transactions) for Global Technology.
Job Duties and / or Responsibities:
- Manage end-to-end HR processes for GPG*T (includes creating requisitions, collaborating with Talent Acquisition on recruiting/selection activities, facilitating the on-boarding process, partnering with associates on managing leaves of absence, provision of benefits information and general support). Provide advice/counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application of policies, procedures and practices. Ensure that employee relations issues are properly identified/reported and thoroughly investigated/resolved - Supporting efforts to drive associate engagement and keep the facility union free.
- Manage key HR processes for GPG*T (talent reviews, succession planning, performance management, development/promotions processes, workforce planning and pulse survey results management [including action planning process]). Partner with the business to optimize talent strategies, staffing levels and employee engagement. Implement/Manage diversity and inclusion related programs/initiatives.
- Partner with the HR Director to coordinate key initiatives/programs across Global Technology. Manage platforms aimed at maintaining consistency in the associate experience and supporting people managers (management of Global Technology's HR SharePoint site, coordination of data gathering and information storage activities around technical ladder promotions [for both exempt/non-exempt associates]). Responsible for the coordination/submission of activities around United States HR transactional tickets and coordinating special projects/activities across the organization (global).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources Management or a related field required
- Master’s degree in business administration, Human Resources Management, or a related field desired
- 3 or more years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience partnering with management in the provision of Human Resource support to both exempt/non-exempt associates
- Experience providing end-to-end on-site Human Resource support in a remote facility
- Experience investigating, analyzing, and solving complex employee relations issues
- Experience in the design and implementation of employee engagement initiatives
Click here to apply.