Place of Business:
Charter Communications (Spectrum)
Administer human resources policies and programs, balancing employee advocacy and business operating needs. Promote equity, fair treatment, and positive employee relations and ensure compliance with state and federal employment laws. Provide comprehensive HR support, directly or indirectly to a designated client group in the area of recruitment and retention of critical talent, pro-active issue/problem identification and resolution, and coaching and development for more effective leadership decision and communication skills. Understand and support the accomplishment of business priorities. Build credible relationships with Business Leaders allowing for better decisions and organizational effectiveness.
Job Duties and / or Responsibilities:
- Works with Business Leaders and HR Manager to determine hiring requirements.
- Provides adequate staffing by identifying sources of applicants and developing advertising strategies/campaigns. Implements and maintains diversity recruitment strategies.
- Writes and places advertisements and job postings.
- Coordinates participation in and attending job fairs. Leads all external recruiting outreach initiative.
- Ascertains applicants' qualifications by conducting behavioral interviews.
- Assure Company policies are administered fairly and consistently throughout the area of responsibility.
- Perform employee relations functions including support and counseling regarding personnel and job related conflicts, problem solving and dispute resolution, review and conduct employee related investigations as necessary.
- In internship with Sedgwick, coordinate the administration of all Leave of Absence and ADA programs.
- All other duties as requested.
Related Work Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- 2+ years Recruiting experience
- 1+ years Human Resources Generalist experience
- Certifications for Human Resource Professionals (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP) preferred
Click here to apply.