Place of Business:
The Recruiter is responsible for assisting the HR Director in recruiting, screening and hiring hourly employees at the factory. A 750,000 square foot facility with over 1,300 employees, the Stuttgart factory is the foundation of the Lennox North America Commercial Unitary HVAC business and has been consistently recognized for its performance. As Lennox continues to invest behind this operation, the Recruiter will support Stuttgart’s mission by assisting in the recruiting efforts while providing a great place to work.
What You Will Be Doing:
What We Offer:
- Assists with recruiting, screening and hiring hourly employees
- Interviews and screens candidates for transferable background and skills
- Assists the HR Director in selecting candidates
- Coordinates employment offers with candidates
- Arranges for pre-employment background checks
- Provides candidates with pre-employment information regarding job requirements, location, wages, benefits and employment policies
- Champions the Commercial culture, driving an environment of accountability, open communication, and high ethical standards
- Supports the Vision and Mission statement of the Commercial business segment
Much, Much, More!
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure that rewards results
- Free onsite Health Clinic
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options, including the potential opportunity for remote work for select positions. This role is currently designated as 100% on-site.
What Are We Looking For:
Salary: $53K - $58K
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Requires at least 1 year related training experience
- Must have proven written and verbal skills
- Ability to utilize and recognize ways to improve workflow efficiency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Click here to apply.