Place of Business:
As an HR Business Partner, you will have responsibilities in the areas of organizational structure, employee database maintenance, employee relations, training, professional development, and policy & procedure development. Also, you will provide management support to senior level management.
- Assist in the development, planning and implementation of various HR initiatives, such as employee recognition and performance management programs, which includes annual performance reviews and related merit increases.
- Assist with the development of key strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues
- Contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction
- Executing on human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Review, compose, and revise the Affirmative Action Plan, skills matrix, and global employee bi-annual surveys.
- Provide Human Resources assistance to others (i.e., staff, community organizations, general public, auditors, etc.) on policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards, or requirements.
- Plan, develop, and implement companywide training and special training projects, including the Mentorship and Internship Programs.
- Responsibility for the explanation and documentation of all types of employee relations issues and submits recommendations to managements and addresses complex issues and resolves problems and/or complaints.
- Complete projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field, or a combination of equivalent education, training, and experience.
- Strong knowledge of employee relations, state and federal regulations and applicable laws.
Click here to apply.